Company: Accenture Services, s. r. o.
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 17.10.2016
HR Data & Payroll Administrator with French and English
Join an international team of Payroll Administrators. Alternatively, do not hesitate to spread the word to your French or Spanish speaking friends!
Payroll Administrator is responsible for direct and indirect contact with the customers of the client and aims to provide superior service in terms of timely and accurate inquiries resolution. Furthermore, Payroll Administrators may be requested to get involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects. The position is a great opportunity for graduates as well as those who enjoy administrative tasks.
· Process payroll inputs
· Assist with queries related to the payslips of a client’s employees
· Perform internal/external controls for quality assurance
· Update/create process documentation as requested
· Adhere to contractual service levels (SLAs, KPIs, RMs)
· Participate in knowledge transfer if required
· Support and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
· Perform ad hoc tasks when necessary
· Fluency in either French language
· Strong detail orientation
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Acceptance of repetitive tasks
· Excellent client handling skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Stress resistant
· Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
· Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks
· Payroll processing experience is an advantage
· Customer service experience is an advantage
· Position in one of the world’s leading global companies.
· Professional growth based on performance.
· Training program/curriculum.
· Wide range of benefits – five weeks
of holiday, meal vouchers, wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, relocation bonus, language courses, etc.)
For other open positions in Accenture in the Czech Republic visit accenture.cz/career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We develop and implement solutions to improve clients’ productivity and efficiency through 375 000 employees in 120 countries.
Apply for this position
- JUNIOR GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT , up to 40 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- General Ledger Accountant by ManpowerGroup
- GL Team Leader with English by ManpowerGroup
- ACCOUNTANT WITH GERMAN by ManpowerGroup
- Buchhalter (m/w) mit Deutsch / Accountant with German salary - 40 000... by Experis Praha
- Junior GENERAL LEDGER with English by Experis Praha
- COSTING ANALYST FOR GLOBAL BUILDING MATERIALS COMPANY by Experis Praha
- SENIOR GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT by ManpowerGroup
- COSTING ANALYST by ManpowerGroup
- SENIOR SUB-LEDGER ACCOUNTANT by ManpowerGroup
Looking for a memorable experience in Prague?
Personal Assistant who SAVES YOUR TIME and NERVES. Just ask...
Petra Měchurová Hair Salon right in the historical center...
27 taps with excellent craft beers and ciders in the center...
Czech Lifestyle magazine for young people
We help the young to fight cancer
Good Angel Foundation
IT advisory, development and outsourcing