Company: Accenture Services, s. r. o.
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 17.10.2016
HR Data & Payroll Administrator with French and English
Join an international team of Payroll Administrators. Alternatively, do not hesitate to spread the word to your French or Spanish speaking friends!
Payroll Administrator is responsible for direct and indirect contact with the customers of the client and aims to provide superior service in terms of timely and accurate inquiries resolution. Furthermore, Payroll Administrators may be requested to get involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects. The position is a great opportunity for graduates as well as those who enjoy administrative tasks.
· Process payroll inputs
· Assist with queries related to the payslips of a client’s employees
· Perform internal/external controls for quality assurance
· Update/create process documentation as requested
· Adhere to contractual service levels (SLAs, KPIs, RMs)
· Participate in knowledge transfer if required
· Support and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
· Perform ad hoc tasks when necessary
· Fluency in either French language
· Strong detail orientation
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Acceptance of repetitive tasks
· Excellent client handling skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Stress resistant
· Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
· Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks
· Payroll processing experience is an advantage
· Customer service experience is an advantage
· Position in one of the world’s leading global companies.
· Professional growth based on performance.
· Training program/curriculum.
· Wide range of benefits – five weeks
of holiday, meal vouchers, wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, relocation bonus, language courses, etc.)
For other open positions in Accenture in the Czech Republic visit accenture.cz/career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We develop and implement solutions to improve clients’ productivity and efficiency through 375 000 employees in 120 countries.
Apply for this position
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese Language by Dorset Recruitment
- Finance/Accounting Administrator by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- Accounting Team Leader with Bulgarian or Russian by Dorset Recruitment
- Finance/General Ledger Accountant English by Dorset Recruitment
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish by Dorset Recruitment
- Payroll Specialist with French by Dorset Recruitment
- Payroll Specialist with Polish by Dorset Recruitment
- FAKTURANTKA / JUNIOR ÚČETNÍ 28-35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Take a guided tour to Sapa, Prague’s “Little Vietnam”
27 taps with excellent craft beers and ciders in the center...
Petra Měchurová Hair Salon right in the historical center...
Homemade traditional British Pies in Prague
Home of the hottest tastiest chilli sauces in Prague
Hungarian Fast Food in Prague
Delivering on our promises through medical innovation