Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 14.03.2017
Analyst, Financial Reporting
Performs regular reporting and consolidation activities using the standard analysis and reporting tools
Manages analytical reviews and key variance analysis with the objective of providing accurate information
Maintains and develops reports and ensures that tools used ensure data integrity
Works as an effective team member, supporting colleagues to meet deadlines and to deliver reporting that meets corporate standards and agreed service levels
Engages in special projects to review the value of reports, enhance efficiencies, streamline processes and controls
Reports to the leader of the Reporting Center and build strong relations with the FP&A and Controller functions and with colleagues in the Transaction Center
Master and/or Bachelor degree in accounting or economics or a related subject and ideally a post- graduate such as an MBA or a professional qualification in accounting
Work experience of 5 years. Ideally this will have included experience at a Big Four accounting firm and in an international context.
Excellent analytical skills, combined with a pragmatic and result-oriented approach is essential
Hands-on and focused on continuous improvement and able to work to tight deadlines.
Proactive, well-organized and with an understanding of the use of finance analysis and reporting tools and ERP systems.
Excellent social and communication skills with the ability work cooperatively in small teams, the person can work effectively and with confidence at all levels of management and across a variety of cultures.
An excellent command of English is essential. Other European languages are an asset..
Great team atmosphere
Apply for this position
- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ANALYST with French by Experis Praha
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST - salary up to 65 000 CZK by Experis Praha
- FINANCIAL ANALYST EEMEA by Experis Praha
- ACCOUNTANT EEMEA by ManpowerGroup
- Credit Manager with French by ManpowerGroup
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - salary up to 50 000 CZ by Experis Praha
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST- salary up to 65 000 CZK by Experis Praha
- Accounting Analyst by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian by Dorset Recruitment
No Contracts, No Hassles, just quality satellite television
Looking for a Handyman in Prague?
Kids Indoor Playground in Prague 5, OC Zlicin
English and RUssian language driving school in Prague
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...
Expats do you find the Prague real estate market...
It is great to be beautiful, yet it is even greater to be...