Field: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 12.10.2016
Order Taking Officer - up to 28.000,- CZK
• Inputting sales orders into ERP system
• Coordination of deliveries with customers and forwarding agents
• Process all orders timely to ensure shipment and implementation
• Arrangement of transports and follow-up (incl. customs clearance)
• Issuing invoices to customers
• Document all order activity and administrate all order paperwork
• Other administrational duties, as assigned
• High school diploma / University degree
• Experience in administration, order handling and billing procedure is welcome!
• Fluent in English spoken and written.
• High level of computer literacy (MS Office)
• Competetive salary
• meal tickets
• starting date immediately
• work place: Chodov
• 1 year contract with prolongation upon mutual satisfaction
• stable and modern working enviroment
Apply for this position
- Customer/Technical Support with Russian or Hungarian by ACS Czech Republic s.r.o - a Xerox Company
- TOP! Mitarbeiter (m/w) im Kundendiest/ Reisebranche/ mit Deutsch,... by ManpowerGroup
- Opportunity fo German speakers, 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Komme nach Prag! Gelegenheit fűr Deutsch sprechende, min. 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Use your English skills, help people and earn great salary! by ManpowerGroup
- Customer Service Specialist with Spanish and English by ICON Communications Centres
- English and French Speakers/ Home office/ Customer service by ICON Communications Centres
- TELESALES TEAM LEADER WITH POLISH by ManpowerGroup
- Client Service Officer, English + German by ManpowerGroup
- International Relocation Agent by Dorset Recruitment
Seasonal Ski Rental with 15% discount!
Uncover the unique story behind the Staropramen brewery in...
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Prague Airport Transport: Private, Shuttle & Limo-service!
Homemade traditional British Pies in Prague
Home of the hottest tastiest chilli sauces in Prague
Hungarian Fast Food in Prague
Delivering on our promises through medical innovation