Company: SAP Business Services Centre Europe s.r.o.
Field: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 14.10.2016
Order Management Administrator - English & any other language as advantage Job
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Order Management Software Department in Prague supports the administration of SAP License and Maintenance Software contracts for the whole EMEA region. Whether processing license orders for small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations, the full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The company’s pulse is palpable in OMS.
• Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals)
• Processing the order in the SAP system according to SOX and internal controls in place
• Ensure license entitlement is correctly entered into SAP systems to allow customers to receive correct software, access and license keys
• Be dedicated point of contact for both external and internal customers (Sales/Support/Commercial)
• On order completion; creation of invoices & issuing of credit notes
• Develop financial and technical skills
• Providing post sales support on contractual issues such as license transfers, contract migrations & amendments
• Find creative ways to problem-solving
• Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Knowledge of SAP FI module is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
• Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
• Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, home-office, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „Join our team and you will get interesting challenging job in friendly multicultural team. Your job will be set in the core business of SAP; you will interact with such teams as revenue recognition, controlling and sales. If you are ready to learn, deliver high quality results and share positive attitude this team is the right place to be”. Katia
Apply for this position
- Customer Service Specialist with Spanish and English by ICON Communications Centres
- English and French Speakers/ Home office/ Customer service by ICON Communications Centres
- TELESALES TEAM LEADER WITH POLISH by ManpowerGroup
- TOP! Mitarbeiter (m/w) im Kundendiest/ Reisebranche/ mit Deutsch,... by ManpowerGroup
- Opportunity fo German speakers, 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Komme nach Prag! Gelegenheit fűr Deutsch sprechende, min. 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Client Service Officer, English + German by ManpowerGroup
- International Relocation Agent by Dorset Recruitment
- Photographic Technical Support with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- Photo Technical Support with German by Dorset Recruitment
Prague.TV users have a 50% discount on Pivovar Lužinys...
Petra Měchurová Hair Salon right in the historical center...
Concert Tickets for Prague and Czech Republic
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Homemade traditional British Pies in Prague
Home of the hottest tastiest chilli sauces in Prague
Hungarian Fast Food in Prague
Delivering on our promises through medical innovation