Company: ICON Communications Centres
Field: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 14.10.2016
French speaking Customer Service Representative
ICON Communication centres is a leading contact centre in Central Europe, we are an international company representing clients worldwide.
Why join Icon’s team here in Prague? Currently we have over 350 employees and we will be expanding significantly throughout 2016 & 2017! We have a history of promoting internally and we offer stability, a professional working environment and great training! It is not all about work though, we live the phrase: “work hard, play hard” having regular team building events, BBQ’s, various Sporting activities and after works beers (which incidentally the Czech Republic is famous for)!
Client description: Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Australia, UK and France. For customers it means no more coins or pay & display receipts; now they can pay using a debit or credit card right from their phone, and add more time without going back to the meter.
Vacancy description: This position entails receiving customer enquiries, typically from those struggling to navigate an automated payment system, and facilitating their request by taking details, creating accounts and assisting them with any issues they may have. This is a purely inbound customer service campaign with no sales. ICON is looking for applicants who can handle a high volume of inbound calls to assist these customers, ensuring the payment process goes as smoothly as possible. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate high levels of customer service, enthusiasm and communication skills to be able to complete this essential service successfully for our client.
Your profile:• Native/Fluent French speaker (no Czech required) with excellent phone/communication/listening skills
• Excellent English speaker (C2 level)
• Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
• Good team player
• Comfortable talking on the phone whilst typing on a PC
• Be flexible in regards to working hours 24/7, specifically evening and weekend availability essential.
• Legally qualified to work in the Czech Republic
• Spanish would be an advantage
• Full time / part time employment/ There are a variety of shifts available within this 24/7 campaign.
• Healthy remuneration package
• English language courses
• Meal Vouchers. Applicable after minimum length of service.
• Paid overtime
• Paid training
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit http://multisport.cz/?lang=en
• Central office location
• A diverse and progressive international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview
For more details please contact ICON’s recruitment department:
+420 221 709 222 or send your CV directly
Apply for this position
- Opportunity fo German speakers, 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Komme nach Prag! Gelegenheit fűr Deutsch sprechende, min. 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Use your English skills, help people and earn great salary! by ManpowerGroup
- TOP! Mitarbeiter (m/w) im Kundendiest/ Reisebranche/ mit Deutsch,... by ManpowerGroup
- Customer Service Specialist with Spanish and English by ICON Communications Centres
- English and French Speakers/ Home office/ Customer service by ICON Communications Centres
- TELESALES TEAM LEADER WITH POLISH by ManpowerGroup
- Client Service Officer, English + German by ManpowerGroup
- International Relocation Agent by Dorset Recruitment
- Photographic Technical Support with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
Prague Airport Transport: Private, Shuttle & Limo-service!
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Prague.TV users have a 50% discount on Pivovar Lužinys...
Uncover the unique story behind the Staropramen brewery in...
Homemade traditional British Pies in Prague
Home of the hottest tastiest chilli sauces in Prague
Hungarian Fast Food in Prague
Delivering on our promises through medical innovation