Company: ICON Communications Centres
Field: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 17.10.2016
Customer Service Specialist for Evening and weekend shifts
ICON Communication centres is a leading contact centre in Central Europe, we are an international company representing clients worldwide.
Why join Icon’s team here in Prague? Currently we have over 350 employees and we will be expanding significantly throughout 2016 & 2017! We have a history of promoting internally and we offer stability, a professional working environment and great training! It is not all about work though, we live the phrase: “work hard, play hard” having regular team building events, BBQ’s, various Sporting activities and after works beers (which incidentally the Czech Republic is famous for)!
Client description: Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Australia, UK and France. For customers it means no more coins or pay & display receipts; now they can pay using a debit or credit card right from their phone, and add more time without going back to the meter.
Vacancy description: This position entails receiving customer enquiries, typically from those struggling to navigate an automated payment system, and facilitating their request by taking details, creating accounts and assisting them with any issues they may have. This is a purely inbound customer service campaign with no sales. ICON is looking for applicants who can handle a high volume of inbound calls to assist these customers, ensuring the payment process goes as smoothly as possible. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate high levels of customer service, enthusiasm and communication skills to be able to complete this essential service successfully for our client.
Your profile:• Native/Fluent English speaker (no Czech required) with excellent phone/communication/listening skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
• Good team player
• Comfortable talking on the phone whilst typing on a PC
• Be flexible in regards to working hours 24/7, specifically evening and weekend availability essential.
• Legally qualified to work in the Czech Republic
• Spanish/French would be an advantage
• Part time employment evenings in between 16:00 and 23:00 and weekends
• Healthy remuneration package
• English language courses
• Meal Vouchers. Applicable after minimum length of service.
• Paid overtime
• Paid training
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit
• Central office location
• A diverse and progressive international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview
For more details please contact ICON’s recruitment department:
+420 221 709 222 or send your CV directly.
Apply for this position
- Opportunity fo German speakers, 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Junior Sales Consultant with German, Start up project, Great bonuses by ManpowerGroup
- JUNIOR SALES CONSULTANT WITH NATIVE ENGLISH by ManpowerGroup
- Junior Sales Consultant, Native English, Start up project, Great... by ManpowerGroup
- Customer service with Dutch, 30 - 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- INTERNAL CONTROLLER ADVISOR with French by Experis Praha
- Service Desk Analyst with Dutch or German & English by NNIT Czech Republic
- Fraud Support Analyst by Expedia Services CZ, s.r.o.
- Technical helpdesk with Finnish + English by ManpowerGroup
- Service Desk Analyst with English by NNIT Czech Republic
Prague.TV users have a 50% discount on Pivovar Lužinys...
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Prague Airport Transport: Private, Shuttle & Limo-service!
Your cheapest calls home!
Czech Lifestyle magazine for young people
We help the young to fight cancer
Good Angel Foundation
IT advisory, development and outsourcing