Field: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 18.01.2017
SPECIALISTA ZÁKAZNICKÉHO SERVISU S MAĎARŠTINOU
• Being a supportive part of a team to a customer
• Answering frequently asked questions of customers
• Dealing with pasive line and answering incoming call from a customer
• Ad-hoc administration
• Good communication skills
• Czech / Slovak / English / Hungarian languages are advantage - we have lots of positions with different language mutations
• Work for one of the most renowned companies in the world;
• Initial and ongoing professional trainings with the focus on products and communication;
• Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits, refreshment in the office;
• The opportunity for professional and personal growth;
• Friendly team;
Apply for this position
- Customer Support - PHOTOGRAPHY, native German by ManpowerGroup
- Kundenbetreuung - KAMERAS/ FOTOGRAFIE, mit DEUTSCH by ManpowerGroup
- Opportunity fo German speakers, 35 000 CZK by ManpowerGroup
- Příležitost pro absolventy s AJ s FJ, zákaznický servis by ManpowerGroup
- Support Team Leader - Italian by CDK Global
- Technical Support Analyst - Italian by CDK Global
- Technical Support Analyst - Danish by CDK Global
- Junior System Administrator (Unix/Linux) / Technical Support Analyst... by CDK Global
- Accounting System Support Analyst with French by CDK Global
- Native English speakers Customer Care & Billing Specialist by ICON Communications Centres
Don’t miss out on historical low Czech mortgage rates!
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Have fun. Help. Volunteer overseas - Let us organize your...
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Prague river cruises – popular Prague tourist attractions
20 Years of true caring for the international community in...
VR entertainment and gaming center
Hostel in Prague 3, Zizkov