Company: ICON Communications Centres
Field: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 17.02.2017
Native English speakers for Technical Support role
Vacancy: Description & Tasks:
Provide first level user support and customer service on hosted PBX, portals, associated handsets, routers and broadband. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. Main tasks are:
• Answer calls and emails from customers who have technical issues with their hosted PBX system.
• Advise on the best way to configure hosted PBX for the customer’s requirements. Make configuration changes as required to meet customer needs. Log all changes made.
• Diagnose and resolve issues and problems with customer’s hosted PBX system including faults with configuration, handsets, broadband, routers, call quality, call routing etc.
• Log all calls and emails into appropriate helpdesk system.
• Escalate hosted PBX issues that can’t be solved by first level support to second level support, track resolution of issue to ensure customer service is maintained.
• Escalate call routing and call quality issues to appropriate support team.
• Create knowledge base articles for new issues and solutions discovered.
Profile: You come from a telecommunications background:
• Native level of English
• Customer support experience
• TCP/IP computer networking essential
• Broadband / DSL / WAN / LAN Knowledge essential
• Familiarity with SIP protocol an advantage
• Experience of configuring routers advantage
• Desirable Product experience in Telephony Cloud technologies
• PBX/IP PBX experience
• Broadsoft Broadworks knowledge desirable.
We offer: Great benefits!
• Full time employment
• Healthy remuneration package
• English language courses
• Meal Vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym membership
• Central office location
• A diverse and progressive international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview
For more details please contact ICON’s recruitment department:
+420 221 709 222 or send your CV directly.
Apply for this position
- Technical Support by Hays Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- Customer Service Specialist with German (m/f) 0616BY by SELLBYTEL Group
- Regional Intercultural Service Manager EMEA by Crown Relocations
- Team Leader Digital Sales – Central, Southern, Eastern Europe by Crown Relocations
- EMEA IT Service Desk Analyst by Crown Relocations
- Hotel Partner Support for Balcan Market by Expedia
- Lodging Partner Associate for Spanish markets - 6 months contract... by Expedia
- Back Office Operator by Expedia
- Greek-speaking Lodging Partner Associate by Expedia
- Kundenbetreuung - Reiseberater/in mit Deutsch, Start 1.6.2017 by ManpowerGroup
Translator and interpreter of the English language -...
Concert Tickets for Prague and Czech Republic
Catsit.cz® provides cat sitting services in Prague. Other...
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...
Expats do you find the Prague real estate market...
It is great to be beautiful, yet it is even greater to be...