Company: SAP Business Services Centre Europe s.r.o.
Field: Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 14.10.2016
Procurement Operations Associate - English and German Job
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you to learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Procurement Operations Associate supports the operative purchasing processes across all commodities in the SAP affiliates in German speaking countries, acts as support center for strategic and local purchasing and as interface to Finance & Accounting.
• Purchase Orders Management & Processing
• Workflow editing
• Interface to Local Purchasing across DACH
• Interface to Finance & Accounting teams in SAP BSCE
• Vendor Master Management
• Support of rollout projects
• End user support
• Supplier communication and support (via mail, phone)
• Communication with purchasing and accounting departments
• Work experience in finance preferred
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and German
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Orientation on quality and process efficiency
• Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good comand of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „If you would like to dig into purchasing, learn new things and develop yourself and at the same time you are looking for a great team which values knowledge, where everybody is considered a talent and the work impacts the majority of SAP population you are in the right place. I am looking forward to meeting you on an interview.” Erik
Apply for this position
Have fun. Help. Volunteer overseas - Let us organize your...
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Take a guided tour to Sapa, Prague’s “Little Vietnam”
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Czech Lifestyle magazine for young people
We help the young to fight cancer
Good Angel Foundation
IT advisory, development and outsourcing