Company: Accenture Services, s. r. o.
Field: Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 17.10.2016
Junior Financial Officers with French
Accenture Operations is about to launch new project in area of Finance & Accounting!
If you seek a change or development in your career, this might be the right opportunity for you!
We´re looking for a junior or senior talents for these processes:
Accounts Payable (PTP) – Helps to manage the provision of a Data Entry function as part of the PTP team (invoice processing, payments, vendor master data) in line with the service baseline.
• Processing of purchase invoices.
• Liaison with suppliers and internal Accenture departments as well as client departments and branches.
• Preparation of payment runs as per the schedule or based on request and reconciliation of open items.
• Maintain vendor master data.
Financial Accountant (RTR) – Processing general ledger entries using client specific accounting systems and other related software (if applicable) and in line with defined processes and procedures. This includes opening/closing periods, maintaining chart of accounts, journal entries and reconciliation activities and could also include activities related to management reporting.
Order to Cash (OTC) – Responsible for the associated Cash Allocation activities, billing and Customer master data.
• Reconcile ban statement on a daily basis.
• Investigate all unallocated payments upon receipt, and ensure all reporting is within timescales.
• Process all other Direct Debit tasks within timescales.
• Action Payment queries within timescales.
• Deal with customer and client enquiries.
Customer Service for F&A – To assist in the provision of a Helpdesk function as part of the PTP team, in line with the service baseline.
• Be able to proficiently communicate in English and French.
• Possibilities for both junior and experienced candidates!
• Ability to work on own initiative, make informed decisions, adapt to change and be proactive.
• Team and people oriented.
• Ability to provide Customer Service/manage Customer expectations.
• Experience of Order Entry, Billing or Cash Allocation is advantage.
For other open positions in Accenture in the Czech Republic visit accenture.cz/career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We develop and implement solutions to improve clients’ productivity and efficiency through 375 000 employees in 120 countries.
Apply for this position
- Procurement Operations Associate - English and German Job by SAP Business Services Centre Europe s.r.o.
- Join our Investigation Specialist Team by Amazon
Prague.TV users have a 50% discount on Pivovar Lužinys...
Have fun. Help. Volunteer overseas - Let us organize your...
... the real luxury is actually waiting for you on your...
27 taps with excellent craft beers and ciders in the center...
Czech Lifestyle magazine for young people
We help the young to fight cancer
Good Angel Foundation
IT advisory, development and outsourcing