Company: ICON Communications Centres
Field: Human Resources
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 29.09.2016
Italian, Spanish or German speaking Onboarding Support Specialist
Our client will be implementing an online Business Partner Portal on SafesForce.com technology. The tool will be an enabler to business between the client and their global partners. As a part of the Onboarding Support team, you will be responsible for delivering support to diverse, international and multi-lingual community of users (internal and external) and to escalate major issues to other specialists whenever required.
The ideal candidate will be customer centric and have good attention to detail. This role is a great opportunity for career progression.
You will be required to troubleshoot and recognise problems quickly, in order to understand and communicate technical issues / requirements. You will need to be able to explain certain workflows to the customer in an easy und understandable manner. (Escalating any relevant issues immediately)
• Must be able to communicate fluently (native level) in Italian, Spanish or German
• Fluent English is a must for all
• Project management skills would be a plus
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
• Customer Service
• Very comfortable with complex tasks; detail-oriented, analytical, and thorough
• Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
• Flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure
• Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
• Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
• Technical background (Not afraid or overwhelmed of the technical side of this role)
• Able to follow and comply with a strict process
• Able to recognize issues immediately and escalate accordingly.
• Experience with Salesforce.com, issue-tracking software (JIRA, etc.) and XML a plus
• Healthy remuneration package
• English language courses
• Meal Vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit
• Central office location
• A diverse and progressive international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
For more details please contact ICON’s recruitment department:
+420 221 709 222 or send your CV directly.
Apply for this position
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Take a guided tour to Sapa, Prague’s “Little Vietnam”
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Business gourmet club offering its members 30% off total à...
Homemade traditional British Pies in Prague
Home of the hottest tastiest chilli sauces in Prague
Hungarian Fast Food in Prague
Delivering on our promises through medical innovation