Company: Dorset Recruitment
Field: Human Resources
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 11.01.2017
Recruitment Consultant – IT / Technical, Prague
A globally renowned, international recruitment company is experience a period of high growth and is expanding into new markets on an international level. They’re looking to add a highly sales focused, driven and motivated IT / Technical Recruiter to their team.
Specialising in the IT / Technical sector, you’ll primarily be responsible for new business development and fulfillment of open positions, You can expect to be:
- Researching and contacting new potential clients, meeting and presenting at their sites, winning their business
- Proactively sourcing both active and passive candidates through a variety of databases, social networks, adversiting, referrals and more
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service to both clients and candidates, becoming the go to person in your market
To help you achieve your goals you’ll have support with the recruitment delivery and if successful, you’ll also be given the opportunity in the future, to build your own team as you grow within the business.
In return for the above you can expect to join a company with a fantastic open culture and very good industry leading training. Add to this a manager who leads by example and places a strong emphasis on trust, flexibility and freedom in fantastic offices in a prime location and you’ll see it really is an opportunity not to be missed.
You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your skills and experience, with a fantastic commission structure – to 40% uncapped, and you’ll also benefit from, flexible work hours, early finish on a Friday, up to 3 days home office per month dependant on performance, meal vouchers, 25 days holiday plus 4 sick days and a mobile phone. There are also regular events and they even promote healthy eating!
To be considered suitable for this role you should have/be:
- A successful track record in recruiting IT / Technical profiles from across Europe
- Dynamic & Energetic
- Enthusiastic about sales and willing to do the business development
- Independent, a self-starter who wants success
- Communicative & Outgoing with a very high level of English
- Motivated by enjoying the finer things in life, through the commission you earn
- Full EU Citizenship / Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
Be first in line for a conversation with me and apply today
Apply for this position
- Employer Branding Specialist / HR marketing by ManpowerGroup
- HR Business Partner - Global Company - Fantastic Career Opportunity by Dorset Recruitment
- Employer Branding Specialist/ HR Marketing specialist by Experis Praha
- HR specialist / recruiter, part-time by ManpowerGroup
- Recruitment Consultant – Finance / Multilingual, Prague by Dorset Recruitment
- Internal Recruiter x2 – Sourcing International Talent Across Europe! by Dorset Recruitment
Your cheapest calls home!
Have fun. Help. Volunteer overseas - Let us organize your...
... the real luxury is actually waiting for you on your...
Become a Good Angel!
Prague river cruises – popular Prague tourist attractions
20 Years of true caring for the international community in...
VR entertainment and gaming center
Hostel in Prague 3, Zizkov