Company: Dorset Recruitment
Field: IT & Telecoms
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 29.09.2016
We're now seeking several people to join a brand new department in Prague focusing on development of new technology for Smart City applications. This is a new long term project which will combine hardware and software design to deliver smart solutions for the construction, telecommunication and transportation industries.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Implement solution components according to the defined specifications
- Guarantee the functional scope and quality of the developed components
- Write and maintain software documentation
- Write and perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Collaborating with the creation of test plans and participating in reviews.
- Evaluating impact of software performance, and recommending changes to software design
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and their potential uses and advantages
- Good English language skills both spoken and written
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an advantage but not a ‘must have’ requirement
- Work location is Prague. People not currently based in Prague but interested in relocating are welcome to apply
Opportunity to join a world leading international design and development organisation and be one of the first members of their new Smart Cities team,
Long-term opportunities to grow as the centre expands,
Genuine scope for creativity and individual input, we’re seeking people that are seeking constant learning opportunities,
Relocation package for people moving to Prague, including financial support for accommodation during your first months in Prague,
Salary 40-55,000CZK per month
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Apply for this position
- Java Architect - Smart Cities Project by Dorset Recruitment
- Senior PHP Developer – Mobile Performance Networks by Dorset Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer - Smart Cities Project by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Java Developer - Smart Cities Project by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior C++ Developer - Smart Cities Project by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior C#, .NET Developer - Smart Cities Project by Dorset Recruitment
- C# .NET Architect - Smart Cities Project by Dorset Recruitment
- Technical Support with Swedish by Dorset Recruitment
Take a guided tour to Sapa, Prague’s “Little Vietnam”
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Uncover the unique story behind the Staropramen brewery in...
Homemade traditional British Pies in Prague
Home of the hottest tastiest chilli sauces in Prague
Hungarian Fast Food in Prague
Delivering on our promises through medical innovation