Company: Dorset Recruitment
Field: Management & Executive
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 10.03.2017
Country Development Manager
A world leader in Financial Services and Investment is looking for a dynamic Country Development Manager to lead and build a team of forward thinking advisers and individuals in a ground breaking professional client investment office based in Prague. The company wants to break the mould in the Czech Republic and bring the professionalism for high value clients that it has succeeded in providing around the world already.
- A higher education in the field of finance banking or economics ideal but not compulsory
- 5 years experience in team management, ideally within a financial environment
- Some experience in the area of financial services to companies or individuals ideal but not necessary
- Excellent English and native level Czech language skills
- Confidence in leading a team by example and reporting to Directors.
- Work together with CEO in working with operational tasks
- Manage lead generation processes in the company and improve current/add new cooperation with external traffic providers
- Internal projects management
- Work with third parties (accounting, legal, fiscal advisors, marking companies) on monthly, annual basis.
- Coordination of IT related issues with HQ
- Preparation of internal and external reports, procedures, instructions, training materials
- Control in following internal and external operational procedures
- Maintain compliance in accordance with compliance officer
-A competitive salary and bonus structure.
-The chance to be at the forefront of a country leading financial services provider
-The chance to build your own team of dedicated professionals.
Apply for this position
Looking for a Handyman in Prague?
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Become a Good Angel!
Prague Airport Transport: Private, Shuttle & Limo-service!
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...
Expats do you find the Prague real estate market...
It is great to be beautiful, yet it is even greater to be...