Company: ICON Communications Centres
Field: Recruitment Consultancy
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 17.02.2017
• Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process in ICON (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
• Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
• Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implements appropriate best practices in the organization
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers (Team Managers, Business Unit Directors, ICON’s clients etc.)
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
• Participates in setting the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
• Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions, key jobs in the organization and challenging/ difficult to close positions
• In cooperation with HR department monitors the labour legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
• Manages and develops the team of Recruiters (up to 4 people)
• Acts as a main point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
• In cooperation with the line managers designs the aptitude tests
• Organises Assessment Centres
• Participates in project implementation
• Reports to ICON’s Managing Director
• University degree in HR related discipline
• Previous experience in the same or similar position - 5 years
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Job interviewing skills
• Managerial and leadership skills
• Analytical skills
• Social media knowledge
• Training skills
• Must be proficient in spoken and written English, other languages (Czech, German, French, Dutch) beneficial
• A good level of IT literacy
• Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills
• Strong sense of job ownership, adaptable and flexible in nature to support an ever changing work load and environment
• Ability to prioritize and plan workload
• Proactive with a positive attitude and work ethics
• Able to multi-task and results-driven while keeping deadlines
• Hardworking, efficient with a keen eye for detail
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment (12 month with possibility to be prolonged after performance review)
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.
Apply for this position
Translator and interpreter of the English language -...
Concert Tickets for Prague and Czech Republic
Catsit.cz® provides cat sitting services in Prague. Other...
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...
Expats do you find the Prague real estate market...
It is great to be beautiful, yet it is even greater to be...