Company: ICON Communications Centres
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 17.10.2016
German Speaking Field Based Energy Consultant
We are looking for a Field Based Energy Consultant to join our Business Energy Solutions department, within our Enterprise Division.
Your normal working hours will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, you should be prepared to work longer in peak periods of work - flexibility will certainly be an advantage. Role is 90% field based and 10% office based.
Reporting to one of our experienced Team Managers – you’ll work for the Field Based Operation, within our Enterprise Division. You will be working for a growing global company with a well-defined vision. You’ll have the chance to grow and develop with our company.
As a Field Based Energy Consultant, it will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and provide an unparalleled service to our customers. You will be assisted by Utilitywise’s custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes and advice and help from colleagues.
This is a Field Based role. Our clients stretch the length and breadth of the Germany so most of our interactions will be face to face, liaising with both external and internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
• Develop trusted relationships with future customers.
• Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions.
• Sell solutions.
• Contact businesses, with the aim to look at adding value to their utility contracts
• To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets.
• To achieve the target conversion rates set.
• To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
• To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
• To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
• Professionally represent a leading water and energy management consultancy.
• You will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work within the Czech Republic and Germany.
• A full driving license, with the rights to drive within the Czech Republic and Germany. You will be required to provide proof of this during our recruitment & selection process.
• Minimum of 12 months experience, suited to this role – we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
• Experience working in a Business to Business sales role would be advantageous, but isn’t essential
• Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme.
• Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
• The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
• The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
• Can demonstrate creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
• Target and results driven.
Utilitywise plc is a fast-growing, high-tempo, innovative business that is re-shaping the way that businesses buy and manage their electricity, gas and water. With over 30,000 satisfied customers across the UK and Europe, we’re growing rapidly at a rate of more than 500 new customers per month and are blazing a trail in the market, building a reputation for outstanding service.
We want to transform the utilities market and give our customers more control over their utility spend and consumption.
Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their energy tariffs. With our help our clients can select an energy supply tariff and a range of products to help reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These energy saving products include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition. In return we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary, commission and bonus scheme.
We are committed to developing our employees through ongoing training and development. We are proud to have developed a number of our employees, who have in turn, progressed through the business. This is definitely the company for you, if you want to progress!
We work in Prague central offices and offer employees a range of benefits which include
• Full time employment
• Healthy remuneration package
• English language courses
• Meal Vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit
• Central office location
• A diverse and progressive international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
For any roles that require the use of a vehicle: candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license to allow them to drive in the Czech Republic and Germany.
To apply for a position, please send a covering email and CV.
Further information about the role and business is available on our website at www.theiconadvantage.com or www.utilitywise.com
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Apply for this position
- Work in Prague as an Account Manager! by ICON Communications Centres
- German speaking Account Manager by ICON Communications Centres
- Italian speaking Account Manager by ICON Communications Centres
- Dutch or French speaking Sales Specialists needed ASAP! by ICON Communications Centres
- Polish or Hungarian speaking Sales Specialists needed ASAP! by ICON Communications Centres
- German speaking Account Manager by ICON Communications Centres
- Russian speaking Pre-Sales Specialist by ICON Communications Centres
- English speaking Pre-Sales Specialist by ICON Communications Centres
- Native French speaking Pre-Sales Agent by ICON Communications Centres
- Swedish, Danish or Norwegian speaking Pre-Sales Specialist by ICON Communications Centres
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Take a guided tour to Sapa, Prague’s “Little Vietnam”
Personal Assistant who SAVES YOUR TIME and NERVES. Just ask...
Prague City Tours in 23 languages!
Czech Lifestyle magazine for young people
We help the young to fight cancer
Good Angel Foundation
IT advisory, development and outsourcing