Company: ICON Communications Centres
Job Type: Part time
Posted on: 28.12.2016
Swedish speaking Pre-Sales Specialist/ part time
ICON Communication centres is a leading contact centre in Central Europe, we are an international company representing clients worldwide.
Why join Icon’s team here in Prague? Currently we have over 350 employees and we will be expanding significantly throughout 2016 & 2017! We have a history of promoting internally and we offer stability, a professional working environment and great training! It is not all about work though, we live the phrase: “work hard, play hard” having regular team building events, BBQ’s, various Sporting activities and after works beers (which incidentally the Czech Republic is famous for)!
Vacancy description:Our client for this project is an American corporation that produces software designed to facilitate secure access to applications and content. The role of Pre-Sales Specialist is to identify and qualify new business opportunities for a global information technology company by building relationships with businesses and service providers via the telephone.
• Native level Swedish speaker
• Fluent command in English
• A minimum 6 month outbound or inbound telemarketing and or telesales experience, preferable targeting the IT or Technology industry
• Understanding of LAN, WAN, Networking basics and some elements of Server and Storage
• Experience in CRM / Databases is a big plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications, Internet navigation and contact management software
• Target / results driven, self motivated, punctual personality
• Demonstrates ownership of self development and ongoing learning
• Analytical, display of decision making abilities (takes ownership of solving issues and or finding potential answers / solutions)
• A strong communicator who influences through multi-level negotiation skills to corporate and board level clients
• Goal orientated individual, who strives for quality and attention to detail with a structured work methodology / approach
• Part time employment / 20 h per week
• Healthy remuneration package
• English language courses
• Meal Vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit
• Central office location
• A diverse and progressive international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
For more details please contact ICON’s recruitment department:
+420 221 709 222 or send your CV directly.
Apply for this position
- Account Manager - German by ICON Communications Centres
- Account Manager with native English by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Danish by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Dutch by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Finnish by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - French by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - German by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Hungarian by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Polish by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Swedish by ICON Communications Centres
Don’t miss out on historical low Czech mortgage rates!
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Have fun. Help. Volunteer overseas - Let us organize your...
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Prague river cruises – popular Prague tourist attractions
20 Years of true caring for the international community in...
VR entertainment and gaming center
Hostel in Prague 3, Zizkov