Company: ICON Communications Centres
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 03.01.2017
Swedish, Danish or Norwegian speaking Pre-Sales Specialist
ICON Communication centres is a leading contact centre in Central Europe, we are an international company representing clients worldwide.
Why join Icon’s team here in Prague? Currently we have over 350 employees and we will be expanding significantly throughout 2016 & 2017! We have a history of promoting internally and we offer stability, a professional working environment and great training! It is not all about work though, we live the phrase: “work hard, play hard” having regular team building events, BBQ’s, various Sporting activities and after works beers (which incidentally the Czech Republic is famous for)!
Vacancy description: Our client for this project is company whose technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. They provide customized solutions to enhance connectivity and lifestyle in automotive, avionics, consumer, healthcare, sports, entertainment and renewable energy spaces. The primary function of this role is to identify high quality leads within the technology solutions sector, qualify new business opportunities by building relationships with potential mid-tier to enterprise size prospects via the telephone, e-mail and web.
Main responsibilities are:• Initial account mapping and profiling of database ensuring all calls made are planned
• Developing telephone relationships with enterprise level clients to pitch value propositions
• Maintaining and updating a business pipeline of warm client prospects
• Identify decision makers by ensuring appropriate questions
• Meet the daily/weekly own target and team target
• Native Swedish, Danish or Norwegian speaker + excellent English speaker
• A minimum of 1-2 years telesales outbound / inbound experience, targeting the IT or Technology Industry
• Must demonstrate proven track record in achieving inbound/outbound sales targets
• Experience in CRM / Databases
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications, Internet navigation and contact management software
• Experience in relationship building, social networking, team player
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Full time employment
• Healthy remuneration package
• English language courses
• Meal Vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit
• Central office location
• A diverse and progressive international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview
For more details please contact ICON’s recruitment department:
+420 221 709 222 or send your CV directly .
Apply for this position
- Account Manager - German by ICON Communications Centres
- Account Manager with native English by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Danish by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Dutch by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Finnish by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - French by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - German by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Hungarian by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Polish by ICON Communications Centres
- B2B Lead Development - Swedish by ICON Communications Centres
Don’t miss out on historical low Czech mortgage rates!
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Have fun. Help. Volunteer overseas - Let us organize your...
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Prague river cruises – popular Prague tourist attractions
20 Years of true caring for the international community in...
VR entertainment and gaming center
Hostel in Prague 3, Zizkov