Company: Expedia Services CZ, s.r.o.
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 28.09.2016
Senior Trainer GLO (Contact Centre)
This position will require the individual to create and maintain a close relationship with the LPS teams to ensure consistent delivery of company and industry best practice, and keep subject material current. The role will interact with varied business units and stakeholders, requiring a consistently professional and polished approach to all aspects of the role. Every month, there will be at least two weeks of delivery in Prague, as well plenty of opportunity to deliver in-market across EMEA.
The candidate must be enthusiastic about adult learning and want to learn and grow themselves. They will have excellent presentation, interpersonal and facilitation skills, good listening and communication skills and be a good storyteller. They will be able to integrate feedback and questions into the course content and translate system information and industry language into easily understood content. They will have experience of consulting with stakeholders to provide solutions to business needs.
• Deliver instructor led (both face to face and virtual) sessions to GSO, and other LPS teams.
• Establish close relationships across the GSO teams in order to keep job and technical knowledge current.
• Work closely with the instructional design team to help build, enhance and update course content based on feedback and expertise.
• Create and deploy classroom schedules and course materials in liaison with the Global Learning programming team.
• Work to build and strengthen all relationships with internal parties to expand our training programs.
• Review materials in regards to content and facilitation and evaluations received. Update materials and delivery methods as necessary.
• Monitor completion, comprehension and application of training content to identify effectiveness as well as continuous improvement opportunities.
• Takes lead with minimal supervision for assigned training initiatives relating to tools, process, skills and competencies as necessary.
• May be responsible for training and activities in specific markets / regions with minimal supervision
Qualifications & Competencies
• One to two years experience of training and coaching others.
• College degree, preferred.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of training philosophy and adult educational practices.
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including listening, written and oral presentation.
• Ability to present specialized subject material and facilitate group discussion in a professional environment.
• Experience in delivering on-line presentations or instructional sessions.
• Demonstrates high levels of competency and business experience in subject matter or hold previous hand on experience. Expedia internal systems and tools knowledge ideal.
• Hotel industry knowledge or experience preferred.
• Proven ability to build strong relations with stakeholders. Effective relationship building and cross-company effectiveness.
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural team environment.
• The ability and desire to travel and work flexible hours to provide both training and support to global locations
• Additional languages are not required, but can be valuable.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Apply for this position
Prague Airport Transport: Private, Shuttle & Limo-service!
Seasonal Ski Rental with 15% discount!
Business gourmet club offering its members 30% off total à...
Stag Parties & Fun Events in Prague
Homemade traditional British Pies in Prague
Home of the hottest tastiest chilli sauces in Prague
Hungarian Fast Food in Prague
Delivering on our promises through medical innovation