8 Places to Watch Live Sports in Prague
Premier League, German Bundesliga, NHL, NFL ... Prague sports hotspots to watch your team in action
Watching sports is always better with an energetic crowd and a large screen. There are eight (and sure some more...) great places in Prague that play live sports from countries near and far. Whether it's rugby, snooker or football that float your boat, you will find the sport you love and so much more at:
1. Expats BBQ Bar - CLOSED AT THE MOMENT: A popular bar with tempting specials like Happy Hour 10CZK chicken wings and 200 CZK for two hours of all you can drink beer. With 13 screens showing all possible sports: American football, hockey, rugby and more. If the sports event that you are interested isn't on the program, it's possible to email them and request a specific game.
2. Jama Restaurant: Known as the “jumping American college-style bar” serves delicious burgers and offers a range of beers from local microbreweries. Popular among tourists as much as expats, Jama offers a fancy pub environment. It has a smaller screen but is one of the few places that plays American football, hockey and baseball.
V Jámě 1671/7, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město
3. J.J. Murphy’s: With an upstairs lounge and sports including golf, rugby, cricket and anything else you can think of. JJ Murpheys offers an exciting atmosphere and comfortable sofa seating. With an Irish owner, the pub is completely authentic and attracts both locals and expats. One of the few places in Prague that offer cider on tap. They offer great food, scotch single malts and they sell a good collection of cigars.
Trziste 4, Praha 1
4. Drunken Monkey: Popular among Erasmus students and expats alike, the Drunken Monkey offers a unique kind of atmosphere. They focus mainly on American sports but it's possible to request other games. You can watch your favorite sports on a big screen in a cozy room with sofas and love seats. The staff is friendly and are happy to serve loud party crowds.
U Milosrdných 848/4, 110 00 Praha
5. The Dubliner: Stepping into the Dubliner feels like leaving the Czech Republic. It is a small pub with 2 large screens, 11 small ones and two booths. With a staff predominantly from the UK and live music performances, sports is only one of the perks that are offered. Serving amazing food in generous portions well worth down-town prices.
Tyn 1 – Ungelt Prague 1 - Stare Mesto 110 00
6. Lion and Ball: Located in the very heart of the city, Lion and Ball serves foreign beers and the atmosphere is always wild and full of energy. Whether they are playing rugby or football, the bar will attract a large crowd that will shake the pub with every scoring point.
Týnská ulička 606/3, 110 00 Praha
7. Caffreys Bar: Another Irish bar that plays sports from all over the world and a variety of drinks including a boastful selection of whiskey. They play live sports as well as live music and have great specials on shots and cocktails. They offer a full Irish breakfast, burgers and one of the few places in Prague with “bangers and mash” on the menu.
Staroměstské náměstí 608/10 Prague 1
8. Rocky O’Reilly’s: Open since 2001, the sister pub of the Dubliner shows off it's perfectly poured Guinness beer. They play everything from cricket, to the Italian league and even snooker. They offer a variety of meaty meals and Irish specialties. Rocky O'Reilly's attracts old-time expats as well as curious newbies.
Štěpánská 620/32, Prague 1 – Nové Město
SUPER BOWL LI (51) - 2017 Parties in Prague by Prague.TV
Where to watch Super Bowl 51 - 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic?
Prague 5 may build ski slope by Raymond Johnston - Prague.TV
The district would need to acquire several pieces of private property
Czech Hockey hits a milestone by Raymond Johnston - Prague.TV
A fully national league was formed 80 years ago
Prague Indoor Swimming Pools by Prague.TV (Foto: Aqua Sport Club - Jedenáctka)
Aquaparks and indoor swimming pools in Prague
New Year's Eve Derby Pražských „S“ to take place Dec. 31 by Raymond Johnston - Prague.TV (Foto: Silvestrovské derby)
Players from Sparta Prague and Slavia Prague will meet at Eden
Biathlon World Cup coming to Vysočina by Raymond Johnston - Prague.TV (Foto: Gabriela Koukalová - biathlonworld.com)
Skiing and shooting competition draws fans from around the world
Ice rink opens at Letná by Raymond Johnston - Prague.TV
Several places offer the opportunity for winter fun
Bohemians 1905 will stay in Vršovice by Raymond Johnston - Prague.TV (Foto: Bohemians Praha 1905)
A deal to keep Ďolíček stadium open has been reached
Fit body & mind by Emily Prucha - Prague.TV
A morning workout at Balance Club Brumlovka
City has plans to open up more of the waterfront by Raymond Johnston - Prague.TV (Foto: Prague.eu)
Pedestrian and bike paths are planned for both sides of the Vltava river
Looking for a Handyman in Prague?
Looking for a memorable experience in Prague?
Take a guided tour to Sapa, Prague’s “Little Vietnam”
Catsit.cz® provides cat sitting services in Prague. Other...
Outdoor Adventure Minigolf
Indoor Playground in Prague 5, Zlicin
Kotlářka Praha - American Baseball
FK Dukla Praha