New at Jingle Bells from September 2014
Prague's Jingle Bells Preschool reveals new activities
Children' s Play Centre & Babysitting - Mon-Fri 15:00 to 20:00, Sat/Sun 10:00 to 20:00 - children 2-12 yrs
Feel like you've been to every park in town and exhausted every cafe with a kid's corner? Can't take slogging out to another mall to find an over-priced ball-pool? Wish there was somewhere central to go with the kids, with art resources, books, toys and its own garden? A place where the children can make friends and you can share a cup of tea and a chat with other parents? Look no further...
Come play and reconnect with your children using the many wonderful resources
OR relax with a coffee while your child explores inside & out
OR drop off your children with us and go about your day knowing they are in safe hands and having fun!
One-time emergency childcare/babysitting is offered during the preschool hours also (Mon to Fri, 08:00 to 17:00).
Weekend Sleepover Party - children 3-12 yrs
Got special plans this weekend and you don't want to go home early OR get up early? Need some well-earned Mummy/Daddy time? Feel guilty when you're going out to have fun and the little one stays at home with a babysitter? We can help!
Just drop off your little one/s at Jingle Bells between 17:00 and 19:00 and relax! Our experienced staff will provide dinner, playtime fun, short movie, a good night's sleep with other friends, breakfast and morning playtime. You pick your angel up when you are ready! Voila! Everybody is HAPPY!
Weekend/Evening Workshops & Classes - children 3-12 yrs
We will be offering a variety of fun creative and physical activities for children of all ages and abilities, such as Zumba for Kids, Hoop Yoga for Kids, Jewellery Making, Music Workshops, etc, as well as English Tuition. The schedule will be announced monthly and will be based on popularity and demand.
Events & Parties
Throughout the year we will be hosting many parties, events and mixers in order to help families meet each other and children make new friends.
It is also possible to hold your own event, such as a Children's Birthday Party, at Jingle Bells, receiving support from our staff with the organisation.
Parent & Baby/Toddler Morning Groups - children 4 months - 3 yrs
If you are on maternity/paternity leave enjoying spending valuable time with your precious one BUT would like to start socialising in an educational setting then, why not join one of our morning groups? The little ones can experience crafts and music plus playtime, all in English, with the support of a professional teacher and their parent. Also a great chance for parents of young children to connect with others.
Baby Group - 09:00 to 09:45 (for babies who need to nap at 10:00)
Toddler Group - 10:00 to 11:30
Maximum group capacity 6. The groups will run on Mondays, increasing the number of days with increased demand. Possible to attend as a one-off or on a regular basis.
Flexible Hours & Schedule Tailored to Individual Needs
We offer Full-day, Short-day and Half-day options 1 to 5 days per week.
If you cannot find a solution that fits your needs among our options we are more than happy to tailor a personal schedule for you.
Already what we offer at Jingle Bells:
- 15th Happy Year - Established in 1999
- Easy-to-reach location near Prague Castle & Letna Park, P6
- Experienced & supportive native English speaking teachers
- Competitive preschool prices – from 2'200kc inc. all meals and activities
- Flexible Hours - part-time/full-time, 1 to 5 days per week
- Children's Community Play Centre Mon-Fri 15:00 to 20:00, Sat/Sun 10:00 to 20:00
- Babysitting available onsite
- Parent & baby/toddler morning groups
- Weekend Workshops, Courses, Events & Children's Parties
- Located in historic villa surrounded by green parks
- Healthy Balanced Bio Food Menu
- British National Curriculum inspired, British run and est.
- Small class size in intimate school, great teacher pupil ratio
- Multicultural international community
- Play-based, creative arts-based and dynamic physical learning
- Happy, safe, secure and relaxed environment
- Children, staff and parents work together in a healthy partnership
- Exciting and well-balanced programme
- Pro mixed-age learning
- Varied extra-curricular activities
- We accept children 2 years to 7 years
- Optional School-in-Nature residential programme
- Summer school options for all
Find out more at our web site http://jinglebells.cz/
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Take a guided tour to Sapa, Prague’s “Little Vietnam”
... the real luxury is actually waiting for you on your...
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Premium craft brewery in Prague 4
The House of Craft Beer in Prague
Stag Parties & Fun Events
Dentist in Prague 2