Theatre RoyalMultipurpose cultural venue located in the centre of Prague
Royal is a multipurpose cultural venue located in the centre of Prague showing theatre plays, movies, concerts, art exhibitions etc.
Looking for a venue which oozes charm and history yet which boasts all the creature comforts and services we expect from the 21st century? Then look no further because at The Royal, you’ve already reached your destination. Come here to take in a show or simply relax with friends over a drink – either way you’re guaranteed to experience something unique, taking you on a memorable journey to the heady glory of the First Republic. Original remnants on display include stained glass windows, intricate woodwork and stunning stuccos providing your eyes with a veritable feast. All of this has been tastefully combined with modern features and interior design, leaving you with the impression that you’ve stepped into a true Royal palace.
|No smoking area available|
- Prague Burlesque Royal Theater | 28.10.2016 21:30
- Ben Cristovao Music | 02.11.2016 19:00
- Prague Burlesque Royal Theater | 04.11.2016 21:30
- Love Hotel Revue Theater | 05.11.2016 22:00
- Prague Burlesque Royal Theater | 11.11.2016 21:30
- Love Hotel Revue Theater | 12.11.2016 22:00
- Prague Burlesque Royal Theater | 18.11.2016 21:30
- Love Hotel Revue Theater | 19.11.2016 22:00
- Kolega Mela Gibsona Theater | 21.11.2016 19:00
- Kolega Mela Gibsona Theater | 22.11.2016 19:00
Ask for more information
Business gourmet club offering its members 30% off total à...
Concert Tickets for Prague and Czech Republic
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Prague City Tours in 23 languages!
Multipurpose cultural venue located in the centre of Prague
The National Theatre
Catch top local and international shows at this great...
Great newly reconstructed space. Now offering English...