Ing. Martin StraňákTranslator and interpreter of the English language
The very beginnings of my experience in this profession date thirteen years back.
I am a duly sworn and certified translator and interpreter, appointed by relevant government institutions, allowing me to provide certified translations (with the official round seal) or attend official court hearings.
The scope of my expertise includes both general and specialised fields. The special focus of my translation and interpreting work is dedicated to Engineering, Chemical, Automotive and Arms industries, Business and Business Law.
My clients range from small enterprises focused on production of specialised equipment and machinery, to large corporations within the arms industry and government institutions in the Czech Republic and the United Kingdom.
- Translation of both general and technical materials
- Express translations (within 24 hours)
- Large translation projects
- Use of CAT tools (SDL Trados 2014) – computer-aided-translation (not an automatic translation engine) with translation memory data to help preserve the consistency of terminology and provide for cost optimisation to the benefit of my clients, in case of larger projects
Examples of work performed:
- Translation of personal documents – curricula vitae, correspondence
- Certified translations – birth and marriage certificates, diplomas and school reports, excerpts from criminal records, Companies Registers, employment contracts, adjudications and judgments, notarial records and minutes, etc.
- Translation of technical documents – manuals, standards, patents, data sheets, attests
- Translation of advertising and marketing materials
- Translation of websites
- Translation of theses and dissertations
- Translation of catalogues
Adherence to the agreed deadlines and confidentiality is an obvious aspect of my work. With respect to my long-term experience within the above mentioned fields of expertise, I am able to ensure high accuracy of my translations.
In order to protect the privacy and interests of my clients, I do not provide any sample translations from my previous jobs. I will be delighted to prove my qualities to you from the very beginning of our cooperation following your decision, which might also be aided by the reference list of my clients.
Translation deadlines always depend on the nature and volume of the text processed within particular project.
CZK 1.20,- (GBP 0.04,-) per source word, i.e. the source language of material submitted for translation.
My permanent clients are not charged any extras for specialised or rush translations. Rates for larger projects or rates applicable to larger projects are negotiable. Individual price quotations depend on the deadline required, the volume and nature of text for translation.
Ask for more information
Prague.TV users have a 50% discount on Pivovar Lužinys...
Your cheapest calls home!
... the real luxury is actually waiting for you on your...
Uncover the unique story behind the Staropramen brewery in...