Hugo Bike PragueHUGO Bike Prague & Segwaytrip
Glide through the enchanting streets of Prague on a unique E-scooter tour!
+420 608 244 655, +420 775 655 370
Meeting point: Ovocný trh 15, Prague 1
3 HOURS MAGNIFICENT TOUR
Daily Monday – Sunday
14.00 / 2pm
18.00 / 6pm
- Glide through the enchanting streets of Prague on a unique E-scooter tour
- Discover the most beautiful sites of Prague comfortably
- Detailed Product Description
- Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on a 3-hour tour by unique Hugo bike E-scooter. After meeting your guide and receiving a brief training session, set off to explore the charming streets and mounments such as the famous Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and Wenceslas Square.
- Drift through the Jewish Quarter of Josefov, across the ancient cobblestones of Nerudova Street, past the extraordinary crooked “Dancing House” of the Nationale-Nederlanden building and through the rose scented gardens of Petrin Hill.
- See stunning neo-Renaissance and Romanesque architecture, such as the Rudolfínum Concert Hall, Žofín Palace and Gardens on Slovanský Island and the iconic Church of St. Nicholas. Other highlights include the lively fruit market of Ovocný trh and the awe-inspiring 12th-centuty Strahov Monastery, completely restored to its former glory after the Velvet Revolution.
• E-scooter Hugo bike rental
• Training session
• Tea or coffee after the tour
• Prague postcard
BOOK NOW - PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR – EN / DE
CZK 1500,- / 60 eur/ 1 person
MAXIMUM 2-5 PERSONS
GUIDE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
START DAILY 10.00, 14.00, 18.00
OVOCNÝ TRH, OLD TOWN, WATERFRONT, PRAGUE CASTLE, PETŘÍN GARDEN, LESSER TOWN, JOHN LENNON WALL, WENCESLAS SQUERE, OVOCNÝ TRH
|Open:||7 Days a week|
Ask for more information
Your cheapest calls home!
Finest Burgers - American Quality - NEW Location - Lesnická...
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!