Company: Experis Praha
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 20.04.2017
Business Analyst for banking systems
Your main Responsibilities:
Involvement and participation in improving the products: Cash Money Transfer, Cards, Online Payments
Working on improving the current core banking systems
Working on analysis for new online applications and projects
Analyst will be working on a lot greenfield projects
Act as an intermediary between IT and business
Minimum 2 years of Analysis experience in banking environment necessary
English is a must
Russian language welcome
Technical and analytical skills
Patience, Attention to detail
Ability to multi – task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
We can offer your
Interesting work opportunity in an international company with multicultural environment
Active use of languages, daily contact with foreign colleagues
Full time position, long-term contract;
Modern office environment in Prague center
System of company benefits
Apply for this position
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese by Dorset Recruitment
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Dutch or Flemish by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Dutch/Flemish by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian by Dorset Recruitment
- General Ledger Accountant with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- Accounting specialist with French – salary up to 40 000 CZK by Experis Praha
- SAP BO Consultant by ManpowerGroup
- Logistics SAP Consultant by ManpowerGroup
27 taps with excellent craft beers and ciders in the center...
Glide through the enchanting streets of Prague on a unique...
Looking for a Handyman in Prague?
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Kids fashion shop
A small family hotel in an old renaissance-looking burgher...
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...