Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 06.04.2017
IT Asset Management Professional with German (Prague)
You will be responsible for:
· Updating asset management records
· Managing Stock Audits
· Asset Records
· Validation and Quality Management of Asset Records
· Maintaining Subscription Information for Asset Records
· Project Support for: Office Moves; Data Validation; Service Now Migration; Separations
· Knowledge of Remedy and Service
· A Bachelors Degree in a relevant field or relevant work experience
· 2 + years of asset management or inventory control in the IT field
· Experience/familiarity with HW, SW and IT services
You will receive a competitive salary of between 40 and 50 000czk, in addition to a nice benefit package including:
· Annual personal education allowance
· Funded fitness program
· 5 weeks paid holiday
· Internal advancement program for career growth
· Meal tickets and contribution to company subsidized discount programs
· Work in a friendly, relaxed and diverse workplace utilizing English and German daily
Apply for this position
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese by Dorset Recruitment
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Dutch or Flemish by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Dutch/Flemish by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian by Dorset Recruitment
- Junior Accounting Role with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian by Dorset Recruitment
- General Ledger Accountant with Finnish by Dorset Recruitment
- Accounting specialist with French – salary up to 40 000 CZK by Experis Praha
- SAP BO Consultant by ManpowerGroup
- Logistics SAP Consultant by ManpowerGroup
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Looking for a Handyman in Prague?
New shop open from Monday, March 27 - Dive with us into...
Kids Indoor Playground in Prague 5, OC Zlicin
Kids fashion shop
A small family hotel in an old renaissance-looking burgher...
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...