Company: Refixace (Stone & belter)
Field: Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
Posted on: 13.04.2017
At Refixace, we’re all one team. Our mission is to find the right solution for the customer every day. Our Mortgage Advisors go the extra mile to make life easier, working hand in hand with branch colleagues to provide integrated services. In short, we help customers from all walks of life reach the right decisions – whether they’re buying for the first time, looking for their next step on the property ladder or making a key investment.
What you’ll give our clients
As a Mortgage Advisor, you’ll be responsible for every aspect of the mortgage process – advising customers on their needs, processing the transaction and resolving any issues that arise. You could also find yourself recommending related products such as life insurance, mortgage protection and home insurance, so you’ll need to be a great relationship builder and negotiator. We will expect you to attain the highest standards of regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction, and in return will give you a comprehensive range of innovative products, our software for comparison of mortgage banks and a truly supportive environment, plus comprehensive training.
What you’ll need
To join us, you should be fully qualified, with Registered Mortgage Advisor status and proven experience in a similar role. This will have given you in-depth knowledge of mortgage and related products, plus all associated legislation and regulations. And needless to say, you will need a high level of motivation, innate ability to influence – and real passion for helping customers make the right decisions and get ahead in their lives.
Ready to apply?
Please submit us your CV and cover letter with below application form.
There are three stages to our application process:
1. You’ll be required to send us your CV.
2. Interview: If you’re successful after checking of your CV we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
3. Outcome: Following your interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
We are independent mortgage brokers which cooperate with all the Czech banks. We compare and arrange mortgages in every mortgage banks in the CR. That means we are an independent specialist, an intermediary between client and the mortgage bank. We are here to evaluate and select suitable banks and to find the optimal solution for clients. Clients pay nothing for our expertise and all our services which is their special bonus.
We are a modern and stable mortgage broker company focusing exclusively on negotiating mortgage loans. The main principle of our work for you is the individual services. We are always ready to accomplish all client´s needs, visions, goals and wishes on the highest level. We guarantee this on base of our professional experience which results from our commitment, hard work and focus since 2002.
Apply for this position
- Accounts Payable Clerk with French by Hays Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- Accounts Payable Clerk with German by Hays Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- Accounts Receivable Administrator - Credit Control by CDK Global
- Accounts Receivable Administrator - Contracts by CDK Global
- Finance Administrator - Accounts Payable (English/Dutch) by CDK Global
- Credit Collection Specialist by Crown Relocations
27 taps with excellent craft beers and ciders in the center...
Glide through the enchanting streets of Prague on a unique...
Looking for a Handyman in Prague?
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
Kids fashion shop
A small family hotel in an old renaissance-looking burgher...
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...