Kingsday Party 2017
Prague Unlimited & Holland in Prague & Prague TV are inviting you for:
KINGSDAY PARTY – Put your hands up in the air !!
- Friday 21. 4. 2017 (so you have all weekend to recover from your hangover...)
- Royal partylocation: ZIZKOV TV TOWER - Party in the sky
- The lion will welcome you from: 20.00 pm
- The lion will go to sleep at: 03.00 am
Spectacular performances by:
- A-Meezing with Dutch LIVE singer/ PATRICK BAKKER (NL)
- We gaan nog niet naar house - DJ DAZZLE (NL)
- Hop on, Hop off met DJ WILLEM (NL)
- Music styles (Dutch, Oldies, hits etc. and EDM with Dazzle)
And also you get:
- Welcome drink
- Real Entertainment all the way from Holland
- Prize for best dressed King and Queen
- Dutch snacks
- Best party photo's
October fest, St. Patricks day and Halloween…you know all of them. But what about the Dutch Kingsday? Formerly Queensday... Prague Unlimited, Holland in Prague and NL SYR have the pleasure inviting you for our third year massive KINGSSDAY celebration here in Prague! Ever saw a nation partying hard in the fashion color orange? Heard your Dutch or foreign friends talking about it? This is your chance to experience it yourself. Come and sing and dance along on Dutch national and international hits played by our Dj's Willen and Dazzle and LIVE singer Patrick Bakker. Experience a bit of (no worries, not too much...) Dutch music, typical snacks..
Location and accessibility
Location for the event is the Zizkov TV Tower. An unique location overlooking Prague's beautful skyline. Easy access via Metro and various trams.
Dresscode: Not obliged but you will draw more attention when not dressed in at least something orange, red, white or blue. Don’t be shy, dress up like king or queen. Get your orange sunglasses out, your crown...Best dressed prince or princess get’s a weekend for 2 people for 2 nights in a Czech castle including breakfasts and 1 dinner.
For questions and more information send an email to Claire@pragueunlimited.com or call +420 776 424 392
Why you REALLY want to be here:
- Orange decorations
- Dutch / Amsterdam „gezelligheid“
- Bitter balls haha, cheese, hering…
- Great performances
- Wonderful party location overlooking Prague's Skyline
- Photographer to memorize the best party moments
Ask for more information
Feel the rhythm and party to the biggest hits of the 80’s!
First Cobbler's Prague Bakery Cup Cake Shop @ PALLADIUM!
Become a Good Angel!
Get discounts on speed dating and meet other singles...
Send cash around the world in minutes with no bank account...
Antiques, collectibles and more ...
Expats do you find the Prague real estate market...
It is great to be beautiful, yet it is even greater to be...